Read my post again... I said "ugly" but beautiful

From: Dave Murray
Email: nafen2001@hotmail.com
Date: January 19, 2002

Comments

I was making a play on words... Kinda like when somethings so bad it's good. I put "ugly" in quotes because that's what people say about my '58 Plymouth. As in beautifully ugly. I've always thought these were gorgeous cars and still do. They're just mean and ugly. My car's also been called scary. My point was, when I first watched the movie in the theater, my eyes were glued to the Charger. I now love Christine too. She grew on me even more. OK? ok...

Last changed: March 03, 2024