I'm running this rearend....

From: Eric Carlson
Email: sk8bored@qwest.net
Date: January 19, 2002

Comments

I'm running a '68 8 3/4 rearend out of a Chrysler wagon. Where it mounts to the leafs, it's only a 1/4 inch off on each side...if I remember correctly. It has the bigger brakes, it's a sure-grip with 323 gears....a guy said that would be good for my '59 Chrysler wagon. I'm going to have a drive shaft made to fit that rear and slip-yoke tranny. I'm even thinking about the rear disc brakes for the 'look' behind my polished wheels...Out Eric

Last changed: March 03, 2024