57 Belvedere eng. compartment pictures????

From: Brian Weiss
Email: oneeye1045073148@cs.com
Date: January 22, 2002

Comments

Hi again; Still wondering if someone can E mail me some pictures of the eng compartment of any 57 ply with powerpack option. (301 preffered) Need close up or good picture of air filter support brackets as previously told, mine was stolen. would like to replace or try to duplicate another set. I'm so close to finishing a good driver resto. that I can tase it "but" I'm a stickler for detail and need to fab or repalce before I will consider it done. I hope someone can help!! Not to many of these around anymore and and I will never part this car out too many rare options . Thanks in advance Brian P.S. I'm new at this computer stuff and learned to not keep cap locks off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024