Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: modify my flathead 6 or update to 318 or ?

From: 'Toe Nail'
Date: January 29, 2002


EASY! Best thing is get ahold of Tex Smith's "how to Mopar" books. His first book deals with just such a swap, only it's a Plymouth, (same thing) motor swap, disc brake conversion on OM suspension, good reading. (I haven't gotten his second book yet. MoPars at Carlisle) Scroll down in one of the discussion groups, there is talk, and a address for droped spindles from Fat Man. Good Luck.


Last changed: July 19, 2018