10.5" is installed including control arms,sorry for confusion

From: Daven Anderson
Email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Date: January 29, 2002

Comments

You cite the bare spindles out of the car,which is the measurement more people would use. Of course any swapped-in spindles have SLIGHTLY different bend angles than the OEM,which affects the height 'as installed' from top of upper C/A to bottom of lower C/A. THIS is what measurement I'm referring to. Two spindles of the same 'bare part' height can result in different installed (c/a to c/a) heights. Like I said though,these spindles will sure beat turning the torsion bars down that much!

Last changed: March 03, 2024