Re: 60 ply

From: J.W.
Email: jwduhn@ncn.net
Date: February 05, 2002

Comments

Instead of repair I really meant was "adjust" This is a adjustment that is often ignored when a carb is rebuilt. I have seen hesitation (cough) Problem for years and have found that more often than not it is the acelerator pump or even pluged or partitaly plugged circuit in the carb.It just is not getting enough fuel when under heavy acceleration. At times I have even drilled the nozzle it self to elimnate the hesitation. if you were to attempt drilling only a .005 to .010 increase in size is all that is required. The drill the accelerator nozzel trick does work on those hardcore hesitateors!!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024