Re: front clips

From: Mike Patterson
Email: mchr@theriver.com
Date: February 20, 2002

Comments

These are grafted to the original frame rails. I Don't know if it's still available, but an outfit called California Custom Video Produced a tape on putting one of these in a 53 Ford Truck. The principals for puttin these under your 48 should be the same. The tape was number T-130, Phone number (714)371-8318, PO Box 8218 Riverside CA 92515. (I don't know if they still exist, but it's worth a shot). Keep in mind, that ANY front end swap is very time consuming and proper measurements and excellent welding are musts.

Last changed: March 03, 2024