Re: I kinda remember that... You're right about the period th...

From: Mark
Email: myrednomad@aol.com
Date: February 21, 2002

Comments

Interesting posts about the period thing...I was a junior in high school in 1976 and I drove my '58 Dodge Coronet to school! My Grandfather had bought it new, passed away in '66 and my Dad and I restored it in '75-'76. You're right though, only a few rusty Forward Look cars around then, my friends all drove or wanted Novas and Chevelles, etc. Oh well, guess I always was a little wierd!

Last changed: March 03, 2024