Shouldn't you use specs for the car it is?

From: Daven Anderson
Email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Date: February 23, 2002

Comments

A '61 Fury isn't a Pontiac or Valiant! I used the specs right out of the 1960 Plymouth service manual as my guide,and tried to match it as best as I could (caster,camber and toe-in). It's really close on all three of those. It sounds real hit-and-miss to me to say "let's set it just like a '71 Pontiac (full-size)". Actually I was going to align my wagon again soon,so I'll know some 'exact' specs,which still may not be exact for your car,so that's why I prefer using stock specs as a guideline.

Last changed: March 03, 2024