Re: Right on the deck height, wrong on the manifolds

From: RUSS
Email: tonykart@rnet.com
Date: February 24, 2002

Comments

Mike,thanks for the info!!! I did notice when I puchases the 58 intake that there was a block-off plate on it,it is in the same location as the 56 intakes but 1956 never was machined out from the factory...Not real what this is for or what it is called,bit it looks like some type of water/heat riser? WHAT THE HECK IS IT? it sits directley across from the frt carb on the right hand side with a 1" hole and 2 tapped holes for ?

Last changed: March 03, 2024