Re: burning question: BRAKE PIPES/WIRES

From: Joe Mac
Email: mopar58@aol.com
Date: February 28, 2002

Comments

I guess you missed the part about meaning no offense. Your description of the various components led me to believe that you're not familiar with them. Around here, if you're not a "hands on" owner and rely on garages to perform your repair or restoration it helps to know enough about it to keep from being taken advantage of. If that's not a concern for you, then you are fortunate. I thought I was giving sound advice. The basics of hydraulic brake systems are not unique to Plymouths or American cars, any manufacturer's manual or general repair reference will cover it. I hope you will take the suggestion as it was inteded. Good luck with your Plymouth.

Last changed: March 03, 2024