'57 Plymouth option

From: Charles
Email: chuckv@sitdestar.net
Date: March 01, 2002

Comments

OK people, I'm fairly new with the "Forward looks" and have a very nice '57 Belvedere 2-dr. I have purchased a NOS chrome grille guard for this car but I believe some pieces may be missing as I cannot figure out how to install it! The kit consisted of the actual chrome guard bar, 2 J type hooks, 2 chrome nuts, and 2 small slightly bent metal brackets. Anyone know how it installs or what may be missing? Seems to me that there should be a couple of chrome "uprights" that would bolt to the bumper and hold up the guard. Any help will be appriciated!

Last changed: March 03, 2024