Re: 1961 Plymouth fury convertible (Aero Wheel)

From: Gavin
Email: gavin.upstill@btinternet.com
Date: March 03, 2002

Comments

Someone asked the same question not long back. If you check down the page you will come across "Forwardlook Frank"s reply: "If it's translucent plastic, I would try Don Eash of D&D automobilia (814-539-5653). He recast (and made the mold using my wheel) my '59 Fury wheel which has clear plastic with black grips. He also rechromed the inside ring that appears through the plastic. He's not cheap. It cost me about $600 to have that done but his results are beyond compare. The wheel is PERFECT!" Best regards to all, Gavin

Last changed: March 03, 2024