Re: new christine for sale on ebay

From: clif davis
Email: Bad58fury@hotmail.com
Date: March 11, 2002

Comments

actually this car has never been offered on EBAY during the time I owned it. nor has it had a 392 installed in it during this time. bumper wings are in boxes. paint and body codes on firewall tag verify fury model and color. paint underneath the package tray and inside doors is correct beige. old title clearly states FURY. fury emblems are only holes in quarters, no repair of any possible changes. how much more proof can anyone provide? if you can get chrysler historical to verify this (which they will not, as i have tried, they only will give numbers of cars issued for 1958) be my guest.

Last changed: March 03, 2024