Re: 318 Poly Pistons

From: Dick Whelan
Email: rgwhelansr@aol.com
Date: March 18, 2002

Comments

Brad, Last month my rebuilder picked up a set of pistons for my 57 318 from KB- Silvolite (www.kb-silvolite.com). They don't make them anymore but there are some in dealers warehouses. Also Kanter auto (www.kanter.com) has some available. Mine were.060 over by the way. Pistons from the wedge 318 do not work with the poly heads. I'm not sure about the rings but in any case they are not a problem to obtain.Don't know anything about an egg shaped bore, and would it come into play with a rebore anyway?

Last changed: March 03, 2024