Re: Please settle something for me..

From: Dark Cloud
Email: litesleep@yahoo.com
Date: March 20, 2002

Comments

well...the car is gone so I can't check that out. I just remember that it looked just like a poly valve cover (http://www.mascotgraphics.com/Blvdr42.jpg with one extra bolt hole in the center, whether it was a nut or bolt I can't recall. It was a dual quad with oval air cleaners and the rest is vague at best. I can't recall if it was an open valley or not...I don't think it was (and I do know what you mean). I think basically I'm wondering if Plymouth ever used dual Rochesters on a 58 Fury foremost, and if so, what engine had them. Displacement/type was really secondary to the Rochester question. Thanks!

Last changed: March 03, 2024