'57 Desoto wagon 4 sale update.....

From: Eric Carlson
Email: sk8bored@icehouse.net
Date: March 26, 2002

Comments

I checked out the '57 Desoto wagon the other day. It's a major field project! Every window is broke! The interior is bad from the weather getting in. It does have the third seat??!!! Not a hemi car, has a short block still in the car. Really nice front bumper. Tailights are there, not perfect. Has some rust. The car is in the Spokane, Wa. State area. He's asking $1000 for it.....It's not worth $100 to me!!! Not sure if he'll sell parts off of it. E-mail me if I can help. Eric

Last changed: March 03, 2024