Re: polishing the gold

From: Brian Wittling
Email: kdfman@hotmail.com
Date: April 03, 2002

Comments

thanks Brian, but I was specifically reffering to the gold-anodized parts. I was unaware there was a coating over them, thus by confusion as to why I couldn't clean them up. I know the finish shouldn't be a chrome-like shine, but mine is pretty dull. Now that I know what's up, I supposed I'll need to look into newer coatings to replace it with. (once I do polish out the rest of it). POR-15 has a good looking clear product, I may try a bit of it in a non-visible spot. Thansk! Brian

Last changed: March 03, 2024