Good buying experience

From: Jeff Pozniak
Email: webmaster@plymouthfury.mail22.com
Date: April 15, 2002

Comments

Hi guys, just wanted to relay a good buying experience I recently had with a fellow named Clif Davis. He sold me quite a few parts for my '58 Plymouth and at a very reasonable price. Packing was top-notch and shipping was extremely quick. The parts arrived in excellent shape and I'm very satisfied. Excellent communication and very polite. Sorry if this is not the proper place to post a message like this, but I thought Clif deserved some sort of feedback since this transaction was done outside of eBay. Thanks for your time, Jeff :)

Last changed: March 03, 2024