Congratulations

From: Nathan Manning
Email: nmanning@wbir.gannett.com
Date: April 17, 2002

Comments

Hey... Congratulations on your purchase. I also have a '59 Dodge. My battery tray is a pretty ordinary, bolt-on tray. I'm not totally sure if it's original... but it looks as though it probably is. I'll try to get some digital pics and email them to you. As far as spinner hubcaps... They're all over E-bay. But they're usually pretty pricey. Good luck with you car. Email me some pics if you have 'em. Send them to east_tn_newsman@yahoo.com Thanks.

Last changed: March 03, 2024