Re: Need a PIC of a 59 Dodge battery tray

From: John
Email: straycat@danvilletelco.net
Date: April 18, 2002

Comments

Hi I may have a new old stock battery tray for your Dodge...I cannot promise,but I have some battery trays that are NOS. I will look and see...as for the spinner bars for the hubcaps...there were two styles.one was actual Dodge and one was aftermarket...the after market ones had crossed flags in the middle...they were a cheaper replacement for the origionals.the Origional Dodge one had a Knight's head in the middle...hope this helps

Last changed: March 03, 2024