'58 plymouth bearing question

From: sebas
Email: sebastiaanbakker@angelfire.com
Date: April 18, 2002

Comments

Hi, first let me say I'm not from an English speaking country. So if any of the terms I write are incorrect, it has nothing to do with my knowledge on cars, only on English . Thank you Does anyone know if the outer ring that goes over the bearing from my '58 ply belv coupe 318 225hp is hard to come by? Because the one from the left side of the rear axle has gone missing! Is there an online company that still provides them? Or could I use something from another less rare mopar? Thank you in advance. Sebas

Last changed: March 03, 2024