57 Plaza

From: Diesel
Email: plymouth57@hotmail.com
Date: April 18, 2002

Comments

I have a 57 Plaza 2dr post that I am upgrading. I want to put disk brakes up front I need to know which ones will work. I also want power steering in her,am I only limited to the original 57/58 powersteering set up or are there other options for this. And the car was originally a flat head 6 that is now being turned into 440. Will the 6 cylinder rearend handle the power of the 440 or do I need to start searching for a replacement, and if so what?

Last changed: March 03, 2024