'57 Plymouth bumper wing tips

From: Charles
Email: vdotvern@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 206.228.34.35
Date: April 24, 2002

Comments

Well, I knew bumper wing guards for the '57 Plymouth was a highly sought after item but I didn't realize they were worth their weight in gold. I just saw where a pair of used front tips brought over $1500 on E-bay. The same person sold a pair of used rear tips for $401. I just had mine rechromed and wouldn't think they were worth that much in like new condition. Heck, I just bought a '57 4-dr. hardtop with the guards on it for $1600. Live and learn.

Last changed: March 03, 2024