Re: Chrysler Oval Aluminum Aircleaners?

From: ForwardLook Frank
Email: fwdlkfjw@bcpl.net
Remote Name: 207.19.142.19
Date: April 26, 2002

Comments

Hey Brad, I'll look for the article Tuesday and see what I turn up, I'll let you know my findings. As to the record players, I have a ARC 2500 and two RCA model AP-1's. I'm restoring all three. Finding parts is very difficult. There are some parts that just aren't out there like the start-reject switch and the motors. Usually, you have to get an old one that's beat up to make a good one out another. Let me know what you need and I'll see what I have. As to the fuelie air cleaners, I don't think MoPAR would have made them out of aluminum. They're probably aftermarket but I'm no expert on the fuelie stuff. All that I do know is the picture I have of the Fuelie engine shows chromed air cleaners. Did you decide to put a 392 in your Belvedere? Just curious. Talk with ya later. -Frank

Last changed: March 03, 2024