Re: Plymouth-based hemis - ANY types???

From: Mike Patterson
Email: mchr@theriver.com
Remote Name: 206.97.58.199
Date: April 26, 2002

Comments

The reference that I used is the MOPAR Engines book PN P4452790. It's likely 10 years old. They really don't have much on the early Hemis, the information just listed the engine sizes and the specs I posted. I think it was compiled by L. S. Shepard, at least he was the one wrote the acknowledgements. Not to hurt anyones feeling but as far as some of the other posts, about factory Early Hemi powered Plymouths, I would have to actully see some literature that shows they were produced (I'm not saying they were not made, just that so far I havn't seen any proof of it).

Last changed: March 03, 2024