Re: Plymouth-based 259 Hemi

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.cm
Remote Name: 205.188.193.178
Date: April 29, 2002

Comments

Hank, Thanks for the bearing info. I would have probably discovered that upon building such. But unles I win the lottery or something, I won't be able to do any 'extra' building of anything. I'd like to see how many people I could fool at a Rod Run with it. Good idea of the hard wood press. Never thought of that. Easy to make, just whittle out both sides just right, clamp/jig everything down, take either a 'BFH' or a slow hydraulic press,,,,,,.

Last changed: March 03, 2024