Re: now that just isn't true

From: Chris
Email: N/A
Remote Name: 63.211.247.72
Date: May 02, 2002

Comments

You couldn't be more wrong. I have posted several times here and have ALWAYS received help from these guys. Personally, I appreciate the 'brotherhood" of this board, and have made it a point to help others out as I have been helped out. Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, the fellas that come here didn't know the answers to your posts? Why post a "sorry, I don't know" answer? Dark Cloud is absolutely correct..lighten up... Chris

Last changed: March 03, 2024