Power Steering? HA!

From: Nathan
Email: nmanning@wbir.gannett.com
Remote Name: 12.34.140.130
Date: May 03, 2002

Comments

Can, My friend... You've been a huge help so far. Thanks for the pulley info, too. It shouldn't be hard to find a 440 New Yorker around. In fact, my aunt has a '77... but she'd be less than pleased if I ripped into that one. Anyway, you mentioned power steering... I don't have that option. My car is pretty much a 'plain Jane' 59. Thus, my next (perhaps idiotic) question is: Do I need power steering to make this work? If not, do I yank all the NY's pulleys anyway? As I hear on all the sports talk shows, "I'll hang up and listen to yer comments."

Last changed: March 03, 2024