Couldn't have said it better!

From: Daven Anderson
Email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Remote Name: 64.156.34.56
Date: May 07, 2002

Comments

Those of us who owned Forward Look cars before ForwardLook.net (or the public Internet) existed have a unique perspective on what a valuable resource this board is! I remember what it was like twenty years ago with my first '61 Fury and almost no one to ask who knew ANYTHING about it! I would have given ANYTHING for ForwardLook.net back then. That's why I've made posts even AFTER 12-14 hour days working on cars,memories of 'no one to ask' way back when are good motivation!

Last changed: March 03, 2024