Re: 15" Chrysler Kelsey Hays wire wheels They DO.

From: Hank Dozier
Email: dozierhc@aol.com
Remote Name: 192.75.238.204
Date: May 13, 2002

Comments

Hey Can....I get the picture now! Too bad sushi bars didn't go over here too big. Sharks are big on their menus, and a get way to "cull the herd" if you get my drift. If you can pass me a contact's name there, I have been getting some of the "little guys" in touch with DaimlerChrysler's aftermarket licensing people, since now they have had a change of heart and want to get "authorized" stuff out there for the restorers, since they have found out the result of their 80s lawyer binge was that fly-by-nights operators still exist, and the good guys went out of business.

Last changed: March 03, 2024