Re: How do you vote ???

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Remote Name: 205.188.193.178
Date: May 13, 2002

Comments

OK, I can't contain my courisoty any more. For over a year now I was wondering how do go about voting for whichever site??? I've been through the FwdLk site, plus several of the other MoPar sites and I DO NOT see where you scratch yer ' X '/draw a circle/or whatever to vote for your favorite site! I didn't want to ask for fear of someone hiding behind an 'alias',,,,,well, you have seen what has hapened! So! My question. How in the &%$# do you vote? Thanks.

Last changed: March 03, 2024