Re: 361/383/413 Cross Ram Engine Swap for '58 Belvedere

From: Roger
Email: tcellguru@aol.com
Remote Name: 152.163.204.57
Date: May 20, 2002

Comments

Well I'm not sure about the hood clearance, but i do know the early verions had access panels in the inner fender wells for access to the carbs while the intake system was installed, of course these were the longer versions, I wouldn't expect the vertical clearance to be a problem, and with the shorter tubes the lateral clearence should be okay also. by the way, I have a set of the inner fenderwell panels if you want to make a pattern for cutting yours.

Last changed: March 03, 2024