Dash Fire

From: David
Email: david_jungen@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 64.132.0.86
Date: May 21, 2002

Comments

As I was driving to work today, my 1961 Dodge Seneca's under dash wiring decided to start smoldering. Fortunately, I was able to shut her down before it caught fire, but there is still some unpleasant damage to attend to; namely, the wiring that runs into the steering column. My questions are; what all does that wiring go to (I would assume the turn signals and horn, just wondering if there's more), and is there anyone who makes repop wiring harnesses for Forward Look cars that anyone's used and can recommend? Any and all thoughts and comments are most welcome. Thanks, David

Last changed: March 03, 2024