What the ____?

From: Nathan Manning
Email: east_tn_newsman@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 12.34.140.130
Date: May 22, 2002

Comments

Um, This is a message board for Antique Mopar enthusiasts... Are you sure you want US to help you? I'm not sure there's much a bunch of old car guys can do for ya. But, if it's any consolation, I'm making a copy of my Social Security card... I'll re-draw it carefully and make sure to put your boyfriend's name on it... Honestly, if it ain't about an old MoPar, please take it somewhere else... Like, um, maybe --- The Government. Try www.ssa.gov

Last changed: March 03, 2024