Re: Dozier??? DeSoto????

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Remote Name: 205.188.193.181
Date: May 22, 2002

Comments

Alright. I'll bite. What is 'octagon' soap? That isn't clssified along with a 'Georgia air brake' is it? Anyway, I knew that the'56 Adventurers came in only two colors, black and gold ,and white and gold. To me, the '56's have a better look than the rest. There has been a 'strawberry milkshake' (pink) '56 sedan on E-bay several times. The 'Pacesetter' is my third choice of cars to have. You know, whish I had one in one hand then 'poop' in the other, see which one fills up the fastest. 2nd choice, is a '59 Eldroado Britz, I'd settle for a series 62 convt. You know what my first choice is. All I need is that elusive Convt parts car. There I go again wishin' in one hand,,,,,,

Last changed: March 03, 2024