Re: How's This Sound?? Lou!

From: Lou Cortese
Email: wingsnwheels58@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 208.59.249.9
Date: May 22, 2002

Comments

My 318 has an Isky cam re-ground to Fury V800 specs,2 500 cfm AFB's with the Carter linkage,Pertronix ignition,Mopar Performance oil pump drive and timing chain/gears.It was balanced/blueprinted upon assembly and the heads and manifolds were port matched.To the car show spectator's eye,it looks stock.My crowning moment came as I literally ran away from a friend's 58' Fairlane 352 on I-495.I am very pleased with the performance and reliability.

Last changed: March 03, 2024