Re: How's This Sound?? sounds suh~weeeet!

From: Dark Cloud
Email: litesleep@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 207.137.104.125
Date: May 22, 2002

Comments

I-495?? Where are you located? sounds like the beltway in Md. I like that motor...I'm planning on building mine up similarly, 'cept it will look it when you open the hood. Are you running headers with that? It gives me some encouragement...I've got some poly info on my web site and am keeping a "diary" of sorts of what I do and what's needed. I may call on you from time to time if that's kewl. thanks!

Last changed: March 03, 2024