Radials on a 56 Imperial

From: RUSS
Email: tonykart@rnet.com
Remote Name: 216.73.210.179
Date: May 22, 2002

Comments

does anyone know (from experience)what size radial tire will work on a 56 Imperial,the original were 8.20X15 with 2 1/2" WW... I am concerned about clearance of the "bulge" on radials since the closest match I can find is about 1" wider in the cross section.. Have a set of new(2000miles) bias ply remingtons L78-15 was going to mount up,but kind of leaning towards radials,guess I can take the bias plys to the swap meet or list them on the for sale board here,wasn't sure if anyone runs new bias plys anymore?

Last changed: March 03, 2024