Re: 361/383/413 Cross Ram Engine Swap for '58 Belvedere - me too

From: Todd
Email: savoy_man@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 170.186.97.230
Date: May 23, 2002

Comments

I know that a pair of long rams on a 413 or 383 is possible. I am currently building a 57 hdtp with a 413 and long rams. And back in the 60s my uncle had a 57 with a 383 with long rams and fender-exit headers. Not a bad street beast huh? I just love that someone else isn't afraid to build these cars. I thought that I would be hated for changing one. Of course mine is a junkyard jewel that nobody else wanted. Good Luck with your car.

Last changed: March 03, 2024