Rear end swap 58 Plymouth?

From: Billy-Jack Ebare
Email: TOPAESIRCAT@EXCITE.COM
Remote Name: 199.71.135.2
Date: May 29, 2002

Comments

Has anyone out there ever found a rear-end that would swap into a 1958 Plymouth without any major mods to the swaped rear-end (ie. having to narrow it ). I know that I would have to relocate the spring shackle, shock location ect. Any info would be appreciated. One more question, if there is such a rear-end would the gear ratio be similar to the one I currently have in my car? I also want to stick to Chrysler unit so I can continue using my stock wheels. Thanks for your help!

Last changed: March 03, 2024