Seat Upholstery Kits

From: Mike Mastrangelo
Email: mike00@worldnet.att.net
Remote Name: 12.81.203.23
Date: June 03, 2002

Comments

Hello Everyone. I was wondering if any of you have used Kanter's seat upholstery kits on your forward look cars? Do they match the design of the originals? I have a 58 Belvedere four door and I want to keep the two tone look of my seats (red and white). Can I get that look from Kanters kits or are they only solid designs? Also, do they have cloth and vinyle like whats on 58s from the factory or something similar to it? Any information you have on the kits would be appeciated. Thanks a lot.

Last changed: March 03, 2024