60 desoto power disc brake conversion

From: al houghton
Email: maxnbert@shaw.ca
Remote Name: 24.70.153.58
Date: June 03, 2002

Comments

i'm not sure if i'm going to use spindles from a donor car or the AAJ kit but what i would like help with is converting the master cylinder to the dual master cyl. i have read back in the archives discussions and i can find no mention of anyone changing over a master cyl on a car that has power brakes as original equipment, Daven mentions quite often about using a manual disc brake master cyl. could someone give me some more info ? while we are on the subject of 60 desoto brakes ,can anyone tell me of a pain free rear end conversion that will interchange relatively easily ? thanks folks,great site.

Last changed: March 03, 2024