CCOC - Christine Clone Owners Club at Yahoo Clubs

From: Jim Barnett
Email: barnett_jc@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 164.230.99.100
Date: June 03, 2002

Comments

I am going to start up a Christine Clone Owner's Club on the Yahoo Clubs site. If you own a "Christine", would like to own one, just like the car, OR are just interested in MOPARs period, PLEASE come on over to Yahoo Clubs and join. THIS CLUB is NOT INTENDED to take members away from this TERRIFIC WEB SITE!!! The experience and knowledge of the guys and gals who post to this site is FANTASTIC!! I have received nothing but GREAT INFORMATION from everyone here. I just wanted to start a club for those who own Christine Clones:o) THANKS!!! Jim PS: I will post path to club after I initiate it.

Last changed: March 03, 2024