Re: Exact color of paint used on Christine

From: Brad Harbold
Email: btharbold@aol.com
Remote Name: 64.12.101.157
Date: June 03, 2002

Comments

Hi, Actually Toreador Red is not the correct color for Christine. Toreador Red was indeed the brightest red available for the 58 Plymouths as far as factory correct colors go, but the movie car was actually painted an 83 Chevy Camaro Red, this is a Daven question for the details of this, but I am 99.9 % sure of this info, However I am sure that Christine was not Toreador, it does have a lot of orange tinti to it even after it sures out. I painted my Christine a bright GM red, cant recall the code right now. Hope this helps Brad Harbold

Last changed: March 03, 2024