Any thoughts about the way it was done here?:

From: Dave Lisiecki
Email: davel@patriotfire.com
Remote Name: 64.42.48.10
Date: June 04, 2002

Comments

Great reading on the brake conversions and the master cylinder replacement. I've been contemplating the same questions regarding my new '60 wagon, and wondering if I should refurbish what I have, or convert it all right off the bat. Question - what are your thoughts about the master cylinder and brake conversion articles posted at the 300 Club Int'l tech pages? I know there have been more recent developments, but I thought it was also good reading (and excellent photos). I look forward to further comments on this topic. (Those excellent tech pages is where I learned about that unique '60 washer system I'm fortunate enough to have to play with.)

Last changed: March 03, 2024