Re: 1959 Dodge Swivel Seats

From: mmyhrvold
Email: mmyhrvol@hdrinc.com
Remote Name: 65.170.1.137
Date: August 13, 2002

Comments

I can tell you 2 things that may help. I looked up the swivel seats in my 60 (I don't have a 59 book)parts book. All the part numbers for the frame for mounting the swivel seats are the same for all Plymouth, Dodge, Desoto, Chrysler and the exclusive Imperial, except the Chrysler 300. There are 2 numbers, on for manual seats and one for power seats. Second, I used the swivel seats from a 59 Desoto in my 57 Plymouth Savoy 2 door sedan and my 58 Fury for many years. They bolted right in. If you have doubts, ask the seller to measure the bolt spacing for the floor mount and compare it to yours. The seat track I had from the Desoto was for power seats and I had to make a spacer to raise the seats up so I could see over the steering wheel. Hope this helps.

Last changed: March 03, 2024