Re: can we discuss these cars for sale? "58's"

From: Boyd Crompton
Email: boyd@sarivercruise.com
Remote Name: 65.167.165.66
Date: August 21, 2002

Comments

Joe, what size and make of tire do you have on your car? I want to put a taller tire on mine and I like the way your car looks with those tires. Just a thought here from what I can see of your car from the pictures I think you should ask more than $12,000 for it. I have been offered $18,000 from a serious buyer for my car and turned it down. I have seen many cars not as nice as yours sell for more than 12K. That Fury while usually worth more looks like it nedds a ton of work in the rust repair area. Ive been in this business a long time and major rust epair no matter how well done decreases the value. Boyd

Last changed: March 03, 2024