For Sale-57 Coronet 63k 2dr Sedan

From: Rich Reicher
Email: dwoody@kc.rr.com
Remote Name: 65.28.68.200
Date: August 27, 2002

Comments

57 Dodge coronet 2-door Sedan for sale I have a running Coronet Sedanette 325 Poly 2bbl with all the trim except for emblems. It is two-tone Red over White. The heads, intake and exhaust manifolds look to have never been off the car and it only shows 63k on the odometer, which I believe to be accurate. It runs smoothly and sounds great (so far, without exhaust). Title is clear. Car needs brake work and exhaust from manifolds back, and a gas tank. I bought it last year to rod but plans have changed as another project has come my way. It has a relatively new, wrong, black vinyl upholstery job that looks good and aftermarket black carpet done by a previous owner). All gauges work but gas gauge. The car is not weatherproof and I believe the vent seals are the culprit as water leaks onto floor mats if car is not covered. There is kick panel area rust in the floors ant they need attention but are sound enough to drive safely, and trunk has been repaired with welded sheet steel (again, another owner) but frame rails are straight and solid. The interior door panels are original but in need of some restoration. Body is good looking from 30 feet and there is no visible rust through. Some bodywork was done probably more than 10 years ago and I am not yet sure how much body putty there is in it. Powerflite needs thorough cleaning but I drove it about 4 miles before putting it up for winter and it does move under its own power. Glass is all there. Chrome bumpers need re-chroming due to fade but are rust free as is all other trim. Car has good rubber on TruSpoke 50 spoke wheels. With a little attention, this could either be a terrific resto rod or an easy restoration. I am asking $ 4150 for the car, as is. Make me an offer. All offers will be entertained seriously. If you would like to hear more about this, or make arrangements to see the car, call Rich at 816-313-8436 or e-mail me at dwoody@kc.rr.com

Last changed: March 03, 2024