Thanks Terry!

From: Daven Anderson
Email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Remote Name: 199.174.229.84
Date: August 29, 2002

Comments

Yes the "60-61 Convert." and "61-64" windshields from these years are listed as the same for Chrysler,Plymouth and Dodge full-size cars (NOT B-Bodies) in the Hollander Interchange Manual. I've suspected that the mounting base was the same for both years (which Hollander's would NOT specify!). Sid in Germany had not swapped the windshield on his '60 Fury himself,but since he had reported it to be identical in curvature to his '61 DeSoto windshield I suspected that it indeed has a '61 windshield. Thanks for the confirmation,Terry!

Last changed: March 03, 2024